Auction Terms & Conditions Payment Instructions
Real Estate will require a down Payment $15,000.00 dollars and can be Cash-check-credit or debit Card and will be charged following the auction. Purchaser will be contacted at the conclusion of the auction by auction service to sign purchase contract and make down payment. Any bidders with cards that are declined on reconciliation day a $35 dollar processing fee will be charged to run another credit card. Everything is sold "as is" and all sales are final. Bidders hereby waive their right to initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card for any reason.
EXTENDED BIDDING FEATURE: This auction features extended bidding! Any lot that receives a bid within 5 MINUTES of its scheduled closing will remain open for bids past its normal close and then enter into extended bidding. The lot will remain open until there are no bids received on that lot for a period of 5 MINUTES. This only affects lots with last minute bids; other lots will continue to close at their normal times. If you have questions please call us 217-960-6276 or 217-899-4411 or call Bobby 217-725-3333. When a max bid is placed, the current bid price does not automatically go to your max bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically inject your bid in the next increment, continually after being outbid, until it reaches your maximum bid amount.
Terms and Conditions on Real Estate: Purchaser will enter into a written contract requiring $15,000.00 down to be paid the day of auction with the balance due upon delivery of a commitment for title policy and deed. Real Estate taxes to be pro-rated to the date of closing on or before May 30th 2019 the property is being sold in its present condition without warranties either expressed or implied. Property is being sold with a 10% buyer's premium and is subject to owner's approval. Purchaser shall have all necessary financing arranged made prior to the auction and will enter into a binding contract at the conclusion of the auction.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risk of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Adcock -Britz Auction Service from liability.
2. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Adcock-Britz Auction Service may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Adcock-Britz Auction Service be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium equal to 10% on the hammer price on each item they purchase.
4. Bidders who bid from offsite understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examine it in person. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age genuineness, value or any other determining factor. Adcock-Britz Auction Service shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Adcock-Britz Auction Service will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidders agree that everything is sold as and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. Adcock-Britz Auction Service is providing internet bidding as a service to bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Adcock-Britz Auction Service or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Adcock-Britz Auction Service will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged, should use the Bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ends. Adcock-Britz Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The Bidder should advance the bid at his own discretion. Adcock-Britz Auction Service may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Adcock-Britz Auction Service shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says "sold" Bidder assume full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION. Payment shall be made by CASH, CHECK, VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER. Unless exempt by law the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees indemnify Adcock-Britz Auction Service against any claim if sales tax is not collected on bidders purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card.
8. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Adcock-Britz Auction Service deems to be suitable. Once you become the successful bidder it is your responsibility to pick up the item.
9. Adcock-Britz Auction Service may refuse a bidder's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Adcock-Britz Auction Service may request including but not limited to: driver's license: photo copies of credit cards, social security card or passport. Bidders agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, and VENUE: Any auction matter shall be exclusively construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any controversy or claim between the parties shall be the city of Springfield (Sangamon County) in the state of Illinois.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have any question about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the conclusion of the auction. Thank You for your patronage.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms